Prize Draw Terms and Conditions – Facebook Crufts Sunday entry, Best in Show tickets and £100 prize draw
These terms and conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Participants of the promotion agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This prize draw is open to residents in the UK, Channel Islands and Isle of Man who are aged 18 years or over who meet the terms and conditions to qualify. Employees of Agria Pet Insurance are not eligible to enter.
- To enter the prize draw, simply tell us which breed you’re most excited to see at Crufts on the post relating to this prize draw.
- The promotional period is between Friday 28th February until Friday 4 March 2020.
- Any comments considered by the Promoter to be inappropriate or offensive will be removed, and the entrant will be disqualified.
- Additional comments or images will not count as additional entries to the prize draw.
- One winner will be selected at random once the competition closes from all valid entries to receive two entry tickets to Crufts on Sunday 8th March 2020, two Best in Show entry tickets and £100 in cash.
- The winners will be contacted as soon as possible via Facebook message and will be asked to provide their postcode.
- The winners may collect their tickets from the ticket office at Crufts by confirming their full name and postcode.
- By entering the competition, you acknowledge the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
- Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties and your marketing preferences will be unaffected by entering this prize draw.
- Should the Promoter be unable to contact the winner or should the winner be unable to accept the prize, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, drawn in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- All elements of the prize are subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- The winner may be required to participate in publicity.
- The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that does not adhere to these terms and conditions.
- Events may occur that render the prize draw itself or the awarding of the prize impossible due to reasons beyond the control of the Promoter and accordingly the Promoter may at its absolute discretion vary or amend the promotion and the entrant agrees that no liability shall attach to the Promoter as a result thereof.
- If for any reason any aspect of this prize draw is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this prize draw, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the prize draw or invalidate any affected entries.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
Terms and conditions apply. Agria Pet Insurance Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, Financial Services Register Number 496160. We are an insurance intermediary acting for the insurers Agria Fӧrsӓkring and Ecclesiastical Insurance Office Plc. Agria Pet Insurance is registered and incorporated in England and Wales with registered number 4258783. Registered office: First Floor, Blue Leanie, Walton Street, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP21 7QW.