Click on each of the days in the drop down menu above or on the links below to find out what’s on all the ring programmes including the Arena if you are planning a visit to the world’s greatest dog show.
Show opening times each day: 8.15 - 19.30
Something for every dog lover to enjoy
- 22,000 dogs competing for the world class title of Crufts Best In Show
- The Arena showcasing fantastic displays and competitions
- Discover Dogs area, with over 200 pedigree breeds to meet
- Good Citizen Dog Scheme training ring, the UK’s largest dog training programme
- Dog Activities Ring, where you can learn how to unleash your dog’s potential
- The Young Kennel Club ring
- Breed Rescue stands
- Over 400 trade stands with special show offers and exciting new products for you and your best friend!
Crufts 2014 Breed Showing Group
Working & Pastoral
Terrier & Hound
Toy & Utility