Crufts 2013 takes place from 7 - 10 March 2013 at The NEC, Birmingham.
Show opening times each day: 8.15 - 19.30
Or call 0844 444 9944 to book tickets by phone
2013 Advance Ticket Prices:
- Adult day ticket - £14.00 (+ £1.25 booking fee)
- Concessions (children aged 9 -15, students on production of a Student Union card, registered disabled + 1 carer, OAPs) day ticket - £10.00 (+ £1.00 booking fee)
- Best in Show tickets - £17.50/£20.50/£25.50
Transaction fee - £2.00
2013 On the door Ticket Prices:
- Adult day ticket - £17.00
- Concessions (children aged 9 -15, students on production of a Student Union card, registered disabled + 1 carer, OAPs) day ticket - £13.00
Adult and concession day tickets entitle the holder to enter all the halls* at the NEC and watch everything in the Arena each day**.
* Except for the Obedience ring in Hall 5. See below for how to buy Obedience Ring tickets
** Except for the Best in Show programme which starts at 16.00 on Sunday 10 March 2013. A separate Best in Show ticket is required for the Best in Show programme.
Amplify (the official hospitality providers for The NEC Group) is once again offering exclusive 'Patrons Club hospitality packages' for Crufts 2013. Click here for more details and to purchase packages.
The Obedience events will take place in the Obedience Ring in Hall 5.
Seats can be reserved for all of the four days Obedience; this includes the Inter-Regional, Championships and World Cup. The cost of a reserved seat will be £10.00 per day and a booking form is available at the bottom of this page.
- that unfortunately NO DOGS, other than those that have been invited by the Kennel Club and Registered Assistance Dogs, are permitted into the show.
- Crufts is being filmed and your image may appear on television and other media (now known or herein invented).