This website is owned and maintained by:
The Kennel Club Limited
Registered in England and Wales
Registration number 8217778
1-5 Clarges Street
London W1J 8AB
Everything you see on this site is the copyright of the Kennel Club or is used with the permission of the copyright holder, unless otherwise stated. No material may be reproduced in any manner whatsoever without written permission from the Kennel Club. All Trademarks and logos are registered and the property of the Kennel Club and use of them is strictly prohibited unless prior written Licence has first been given by the Kennel Club. If a commercial or public use is required from any pages on the web site, then application must be made to the Kennel Club in writing. Reproduction is not authorised unless written permission has been given.
While the Kennel Club makes every effort to ensure that information on this site in relation to the Kennel Club and its activities is accurate and up-to-date it does not accept any legal responsibility for any omissions or errors on the site unless due to its negligence or the negligence of its employees. The Kennel Club makes every effort to ensure that all information on the site is accurate and safe but cannot accept liability for any resulting injury or damage unless due to its negligence or the negligence of its employees. Whilst the Kennel Club makes every effort to vet external sites it does not endorse or accept responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to or from this site.
The Kennel Club has firm commitment to privacy and the Data Protection Act. When applying to become a registered user your IP address will be automatically logged with our database to help diagnose any problems with our server and to provide a high level of security to the database.
When filling in forms on our sites your details will be retained by the Kennel Club for the purposes of its records. From time to time we would like to send you other information relating to the Kennel Club including information involving related Kennel Club products, either available from the Kennel Club or its marketing partners, which may be of interest to you. If you do wish to receive any information please indicate where stated on the appropriate forms.
Security and Data
The Kennel Club has ensured that the site has the essential security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of any information in our control. Users have the option of changing their account registration details previously supplied to the Kennel Club by writing to the relevant department at the Kennel Club, 1-5 Clarges Street, London, W1J 8AB
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Blogs and adding comments
Welcome to the Crufts website (the Site). By: accessing, browsing, using and registering your details with us to access certain areas of the site or to receive our email services you agree to be bound by these Terms.
We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time and we encourage you to revisit these Terms periodically to ensure that you are at all times fully aware of them. Any changes are effective immediately upon posting to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all such Terms.
Access to our email services and to some areas of the site is restricted to users who have registered their details with us. If you register with us and you choose a password as part of the registration process, you must treat your password as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
While accessing, browsing and/or using the Site you must:
- Comply with all applicable laws, regulations and codes;
- Not impersonate another person or use a false name or email address;
- Not deep-link to and/or frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Site or any part of the Site without our prior written consent;
- Not modify or attempt to modify all or any part of the Content or the Site;
- Not gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Site, the server on which the Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Site;
- Not post, transmit, submit, refer to, make available or link to or from any material which: is untrue, fraudulent, inaccurate or incomplete; and/or is obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, causes annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, is in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise is in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code, and/or makes excessive demands for bandwidth; and/or constitutes advertising (unless approved or otherwise authorised by us); and/or contains any virus or other harmful code, or which may otherwise impair or harm the Site or our computer systems or any third party computer system, and we shall have sole discretion as to whether any material is in breach of this clause.
Material that you submit to the Site
- You grant us a royalty free, worldwide, perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use, copy, distribute, publish, syndicate, sub-license and transmit the whole or any part of such material (including without limitation any of the information, details, ideas, concepts and/or formats contained within it) in any manner and in any format and/or media (including, without limit, archiving and making such material available on the Site);
- You agree that we may (at our discretion) disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material sent by you to the Site is defamatory, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright), in breach of any of the warranties or violates any applicable law or regulation or code;
- You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights;
- You warrant that the material you submit is not: obscene, threatening, menacing, offensive, defamatory, abusive, likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety, in breach of confidence, in breach of any intellectual property right (including, without limitation, copyright) or otherwise in breach of or violates any applicable law or regulation or code; and
- You acknowledge that any breach of the warranties above may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently on demand against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
- Whilst you acknowledge that we do not necessarily pre-screen any material that you have submitted to the Site, we reserve the right to remove, at any time and without reason or prior notice or any liability to you, any material that you have submitted.
Third party links
The Site contains hypertext links to third party websites. We are not responsible for, nor do we endorse in any way such third party websites or their content. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
Promotions, competitions and prize draws
We may from time to time run competitions, free prize draws and/or other promotions on the Site. Any such competitions, prize draws and/or other promotions will be subject to additional terms and conditions that will be made available to you at the relevant time.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Site the Content and the Trade Marks. Subject to these Terms, we grant you a limited, temporary, revocable, and non-exclusive licence to access, browse and use the Site (including the Content and Trade Marks) for your personal and non commercial use only. Where specified on the relevant part of the Site, this licence may be limited to a particular period of time and/or may be subject to additional terms and conditions.
Except as set out in the limited licence above (or as required under any applicable law), the Content, Trade Marks and/or any other part of the Site may not be used, reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, accessed, modified, or otherwise exploited, in full or in part, for any purpose without our prior written consent. In particular, you are not permitted to republish any part of the Site (including the Content) on another website, in any other medium (print, electronic or otherwise) or as part of any commercial service without our prior written permission. If you require any further information on permitted use, or a licence to republish any part of the Site (or any Content), please email us at email@example.com
At any time and without giving you any advance notice, we may permanently or temporarily and for any reason:
i ) terminate, suspend or deny access to the Site (whether in whole or in part); and/or terminate, suspend or deny access to the email services, the registration areas of the Site and/or the password; and/or
ii)remove or edit any Content on the Site at any time, and in such circumstances all liability of the Kennel Club for any loss whatsoever arising from such removal or editing of the Content and/or the limited use of inability to use the Site (either in whole or in part), email services and/or password is excluded, insofar as it is possible to do so in law.
Data Protection and Privacy
Disclaimer of liability
To the extent permitted at law, we do not accept any responsibility for any statement in the material. You must not rely on any statement published on the Site without first taking specialist professional advice. Nothing in the material is provided for any specific purpose or at the request of any particular person.
For the avoidance of confusion, we will not be liable for any loss caused as a result of your doing, or not doing, anything as a result of viewing, reading or listening to the material or any part of it (except for death or personal injury attributable to our negligence and to the extent permitted at law).
You may access other sites via links from the Site. These sites are not under our control and we are not responsible in any way for any of their contents.
We give no warranties of any kind concerning the Site or the material appearing within the Site. In particular, we do not warrant that the Site or any of its contents is virus free. You must take your own precautions in this respect as the we accept no responsibility for any infection by virus or other contamination or by anything which has destructive properties.
These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms and conditions regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the site after it has been posted.
Although we will do its best to provide constant, uninterrupted access to the Site there is no guarantee of this. We accept no responsibility or liability for any interruption or delay.