The Kennel Club has announced that the highly successful Patrons' Club will once again be offering visitors to DFS Crufts 2010 a VIP hospitality experience with the same level of luxury as other world class events. Located within the heart of the show in Hall 1, the Club is ideally located for easy access to all Halls as well as the Arena.
The Patrons' Club Full Membership package offers:
• Daily admission ticket with membership badge
• Reception and Private Club Lounge with live television monitors providing pictures and information from the show
• Show Programmes and Catalogues
• Daily newspapers
• Arrival refreshments
• Two (or three at extra cost) course silver service lunch with complimentary mineral water in the Patrons Club private restaurant
• Reserved seating in the Arena (except during the Best in Show programme)
• Afternoon tea or cocktails
• Privileged option to purchase Best in Show tickets (subject to availability)
• A dedicated manager and hostess within the Club
Dominic Dellow, 2010 Patrons' Club Manager, says “We are proud to invite visitors to DFS Crufts to spend time at this wonderful restaurant. The position for the Crufts Patrons Club has proved to be the right place at the right time for our guests. We can offer everyone a luxurious experience in addition to a great day out at DFS Crufts.”
Availability is limited. Further information is available on the official Patrons' Club website, www.patronsclub.co.uk, where reservations can be made, or by calling 01903 534141 to obtain a booking form where payment can be made by cheque through the post.