Eukanuba Friends For Life competition is an inspiring celebration of man's best friend.
The competition celebrates heart-warming stories of friendship in adversity, and how humans and dogs transform and enrich each other’s lives.
The competition celebrates dogs that have truly earned the title of man’s best friend, through bravery, support or companionship. This might include assistance dogs, service dogs or everyday companions who have helped their owners in remarkable ways.
The competition entirely supports and reflects the ethos and objectives of both the
Kennel Club and Eukanuba and it is important therefore that the reputation, credibility and prestige of the competition is protected.
The nominator and the nominated candidate must both declare that he/she knows of no reason which would affect the nominated candidate’s standing as a Friends for Life candidate and the nominated candidate needs to be aware of the following provisions.
Terms and Conditions: By submitting your nomination for the Eukanuba Friends for Life competition (the "Promotion"), you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions:
1. The nominated candidate shall not do or not do or omit to do anything which may be prejudicial to the good image of the KC and/or Eukanuba or cause damage to the KC and/or Eukanuba or bring the reputation of the KC and/or Eukanuba or its members and/or visitors into question or do anything to bring the Competition or Crufts into disrepute.
2. The KC reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any nominated candidate from the competition whose presence or behaviour is deemed incompatible with the ethos and the objectives of the Kennel Club and/or Eukanuba or whose conduct is potentially unlawful, or denigrates or is prejudicial to the image and reputation of the Kennel Club and/or Eukanuba.
3. The Promotion is open to all UK and Eire residents, nominees must also reside within the UK and Eire.
4. Nominations can be submitted until midnight on December 12th 2016.
5. Entrants must be aged 16 or over and excludes employees and their immediate families of the Promoter Spectrum Brands (UK) Limited, its agents or anyone professionally connected to the promotion. Those who are under 16 must seek permission for parents/guardians before entering the competition or being entered into the competition by others.
6. Nominees must be able to travel to the NEC in Birmingham for the final on Sunday 12th March 2017 if they become a finalist.
7. Selected finalists must give permission to be broadcast on television as part of C4’s coverage of the competition and to participate in publicity surrounding the event, which may include the sharing of their photograph, talking to press and taking part in a pre-final photocall in February.
8. Nominees will be shortlisted by a judging panel agreed by the Kennel Club - the Judge’s decision is final.
9. Four finalists will be announced in January where voting will be open to the public and the winner announced on Sunday 12th March 2017 at Crufts.
10. On entry to this Promotion, using the email you have provided to enter you consent to receive news from the Kennel Club and Eukanuba about their products.
11. On entry to this Promotion you consent to the Kennel Club and Eukanuba using the information and images / videos entered for adverts and other PR and marketing materials. If you are nominating someone else, you will need permission of the person that you are nominating and for any materials such as photos or videos that are submitted to be used for press and marketing purposes.
12. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and by entering this promotion you acknowledge that your information is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
13. The finalists will be contacted using the email address or telephone number used for entry.
14. If there are reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you, then the Promoter may, in its sole discretion invalidate your Entry and disqualify you and your Entry from the Promotion, irrespective of the stage in the Promotion reached.
15. The Promoter may at any time, for any reason and without notice nor liability, cancel, suspend or discontinue the Promotion or any part of it.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or corruption to any Entries submitted. The Promoter shall not be liable for without limitation; any technical failures, computer virus, network failure, tampering, fraud or cause beyond the Kennel Club's control.
17. The finalists agree to participate in any publicity or other such promotional activities which the Promoter may reasonably require in connection with the Promotion and the Promoter shall have the right to use each Winner's name, likeness, image, voice and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the prize promotion in all media without further notice and without the need to make any payment to any winner for such use.
18. The decision of the Promoter is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered.
19. Entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.